Halliwells specialises in assisting our rural clients in all areas of their farming and rural business working with them and their advisors to produce the best possible outcomes. We have a long and proud history of providing legal services in the Taranaki and North Island region for over a century. We are committed to and place an emphasis on our client care, approachability and professionalism. We welcome the opportunity to work closely with our clients in the rural sector in providing a competent and friendly level of service to meet their needs.
Our lawyers provide solutions in following areas of rural practice
- Buying, selling or financing rural land, machinery or livestock
- Leasing of rural land
- Advising on the ownership structure of assets
- Trusts and succession planning, wills and estates
- Relationship property issues
- Resource Management compliance
- Employment and dismissal of staff
- Rural subdivisions
We understand the challenges facing farmers and rural land owners/occupiers and act for a broad range of rural based clients across many of the agricultural sectors. As such we are familiar and understand the industry and the clients that we work with. Technology allows our firm to service clients across a broad range of geographical areas throughout New Zealand.